Winlink FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions - with Answers!)
The Winlink FAQ is updated regularly by Don Felgenhauer, K7BFL. Don distills information and answers to questions discussed on the Winlink email reflectors by users, gurus, developers and sysops. This 100+ page document is well written and organized for easy consumption. It covers:
- General Questions about Winlink
- User software setup and use with specific information on Winlink Express, Airmail, and Paclink
- Setup and use of RMS Packet, RMS Relay and other Sysop software
- Questions and answers about WINMOR TNC and the WINMOR protocol.
- Information on and best practices of creating local emergency communications networks.
It comes in a handy .PDF document.